Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Hump Day Quiz for You

Happy Hump Day

Okay, I'll admit it. I was hunting online for some good funnies for you today and got sidetracked watching videos of dogs "singing" along with various tunes. Please don't ask me why.  But since I'm feeling a little brain dead now, I'm going to offer you a chance to exercise your little gray cells.

Here's a hump day quiz!

Don't worry, the answers are are the bottom of this post but give it your best try before peeking.


Q1. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
Q2. What is the main reason for divorce?
Q3. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what would you have?


What? Are you all twisted up already?
 

 Keep going. You can do it. 


Q4. River Ravi flows in which state?
Q5. What can you never eat for breakfast?
Q6. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
Q7. What looks like half an apple?


 Oh, come on. They're not that hard.


 Only three to go.

Q8. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
Q9. How can a man go eight days without sleeping ?
Q10. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?

 Good grief. They're dropping like flies.


 Okay. Okay. You can relax. Here are the answers.

A1. Wet
A2. Marriage
A3. Very large hands
A4. Liquid
A5. Lunch & dinner
A6. You will never find an elephant that has one hand.
A7. The other half
A8. No time at all, the wall is already built.
A9. No problem, he sleeps at night.
A10. Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.


How did you do? (Be honest now.)


I'm doing something a little different for your "aw" today. I'm feeling a little nostalgic and a bit sad after our first Thanksgiving without my dad so I've been spending time looking at old photos. This is my dad and my brother playing a little one on one football. This may only work for me but the happiness on my brother's face seemed like a perfect "aw".


Did it work for you?

Are you there? Over the hump and sailing toward a wonderful weekend?
Excellent! My work here is done.

Oh, and don't forget DL Hammons'...


You'll want to get in on this one.


That's it. Have a great week/weekend. See you next Wednesday.

Thought for Today:

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar