Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zoya: Sensual Collection, Fall 2019

Afternoon all!  I'm back with another Fall collection for you today.  I'm squeezing this post in before I run out the door for taxi mom duties so excuse the shortness but I'm just going to give you the polish names and how many coats I used.  Zoya always has great collections for the holidays and the Sensual Collection for Fall 2019 totally fit the bill.  I like that they included different colors, not the typical orange, green, teal.  There is a ab nude and a fun, sparkly black. There are a lot of options for buying here...4 different trios at $30 each, the Sensual Collection box with Remove, base coat, topcoat and cotton balls for $90, or individual bottles for $10 each. The Sensual collection is available NOW! Let's jump in and check out the post! 

*press sample*


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar