Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze Fall 2011 Metro Collection: Trendsetter



China Glaze Trendsetter (2 coats)

Well, at least I have a rental car now. I'm currently driving a Nissan Cube which is a really cute car with so many windows! I had to get my things out of my old car, Jack Bauer (yup, my car was ironically named after the bad ass FBI agent), which was really sad. I guess there's still a small chance that he can be fixed and I'll get him back, but I'm not holding my breath yet. Isn't it strange how attached you can get to some inanimate object? I'll keep you guys posted on what happens. On a happier note, I am physically feeling much better now. 

Trendsetter is by far my favorite polish from the Metro Collection because it is just so different than most polishes out there. Yup, it's one of those polishes that is sort of ugly, but you like it anyway. I think what really sets it apart is the gold shimmer in the polish. I've seen a few creme polishes similar to this, but not with the shimmer. I was also much happier with the application in that it only needed 2 coats overall.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar