Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogger at Home:Mimi Young from Brook&Lyn


Mimi on her living room couch with her two dogs, Truffle and Stitch, wearing Anne Demeulemeester velvet pants, and a vintage pearl beaded top.

On a coffee table, a Brook&Lyn necklace of Mimi's own creation lies atop a pile of books. "When I created my jewelry line, I wanted to make sure the pieces were as beautiful when displayed as objects as they are when worn."

Mimi in her studio wearing a Weekday shirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim pants, and a vintage Alexis Kirk belt. "My favorite object in my office is the oversized peach lamp shade."

Mimi in her bedroom with Stitch wearing a vintage mohair sweater and vintage pleated skirt. The bed has a reworked antique bedframe and is adorned with Anthropologie's Dynamic Ikat Bedding. "I can't lay in bed without Stitch going belly up, giving me her puppy eyes for a belly!"

Mimi in her neighborhood wearing a vintage shaggy sweater, 3.1 Phillip Lim pants, a Céline tote, and a Brook&Lyn Surrounded Day& Night necklace.

Mimi in her neighborhood wearing a vintage shaggy sweater, 3.1 Phillip Lim pants, and a Brook&Lyn Surrounded Day& Night necklace.

"The phrases on the refrigerator are inside jokes between my husband and I. The other day I ordered food and instead of asking for a rush order, I said 'put a fast on it.' I still think it makes sense...halfway."

For a Interview and more photos go to refinery29

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar